• Works in a similar way to MSN Messenger. The main purpose is for players to communicate amongst each other.
• Receive messages from a buddy in a private window.
• There are 3 categories : buddy, acquaintance and trading.
• Functions includes private messaging, mass messaging function, buddy online function, buddy sequence, auto reply, player blocking, online players search, history search, etc.
• The buddy sequence order of appearance is as follows : those who are online first, followed by degree of friendship and then colour differentiation.
- pink is for couples
- dark blue is for disciples
- purple is for brothers
- black is for other online good friends
- gray is for others
• To add a buddy, you may search for them using their nick or ID or you can add your friends from the game or add them from your acquaintance list.
• To mass email : double click a buddy, type in your message and click on the 'beside the buddy's nick to add other buddy.
• To check the information on a character, click on the player's nick in the buddy list.
• You can break off a relationship.
• You may put a block on a player.
• You can have a private conversation.
• There is a history log.
• When players are added to your buddy list, the degree of friendship will start accumulating.
• The names in the acquaintance lists are all in black.
• You can add acquaintances by searching, clicking on their character or accepting their private chats.
• Acquaintances will be deleted when either one goes offline, is manually deleted or is added as a buddy.
• The GMs will always be in the top position in the acquaintance list.
• To reveal a player's ID, click on the character.
• To send a message: left click on the player's nick and the input window will appear. Type in your message and press enter or click confirm.
• To check on the player's character: right click on the player's nick, the nick, ID, level, title, guild, race, friendship and relationship will appear. You can also add as friend, acquaintance, update, delete, block and PM.
• Messages can be classified into different channels.
• There are no level limits.
• Sending message interface : recipient nick, add as friend, delete, block and PM
• Receiving message interface : sender's nick, add as friend, delete, block and PM
• The messages can be sent to offline players. The system will auto save the message and the players will receive their messages when they next come online.
• Players can send mass messages to other players.
• The maximum number of characters is 256 words.
• A maximum of 250 offline messages can be stored.
This function is for players who do not like to receive message from certain players.
• The system will ignore all messages sent to the players by the particular player.
Online Player Search
• You can search for players using their nick or ID.
Message History and Recording
• There are 2 types of history: chat history and message history.
Chat history can store up to 1024 lines.